When a patient completes a Post-Care Survey, you will see a notification on your activity bell, as shown below.
You will then have two ways to view those results: from the notification itself, and from the patient record.
To access the results from the notification:
1) Click the activity bell to display the notification panel.
2) Click the survey name link, which will take you to the Communication tab of the patient record.
3) Then, hover your mouse over the green Survey completed button to display the results.
To access survey results from the patient record:
1) From the patient record, click the Communication tab.
2) Then, hover your mouse over the green Survey completed button to display the results.